Hot and Sunny Summer 2026
Kelly works her magic in her BYU lab, entertaining us all with chemical reactions, explosions, combustion and bright colored liquids. A future Marie Curie?Emily and I enjoyed the Payson Scottish Festival. I loved reliving my Scotland trip exactly a year ago, especially the Irish &Scottish dancing
My six youngest granddaughters spent the night after swimming and family dinner.
The BYU Young Ambassador camp was filled with 150 talented kids, performing songs, dances, solos and group acts.
I'm so grateful to have temples close-by to connect with ancestors. The Provo City Center Temple was once a neo-Gothic"Tabernacle" (to hold large assemblies/events), built in 1898, which burned in 2010, and was rebuilt keeping its style and materials very authentic.
Cordelia's Celtics team played in the Utah Cup tournament. Her dad Peter (who, at 57, is still playing soccer!) wore the Spanish jersey that I bought him while living in Madrid 13 years ago as we watched Spain beat Argentina.
no score until overtime when many were expecting/hoping Lionel Messi, 39, in his last (?) World Cup would lead Argentina to victory. He's still a legendary player! The Argentine goalie was amazing, keeping out all but one Spanish shot on goal!
No comments:
Post a Comment