Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Training at Salt Lake Temple

Salt Lake Temple training and visit

I started my temple training today in the temple with fantastic and inspiring teachers. I joined with other senior temple missionaries from North America going to Hong Kong, Sweden, Uruguay, Ukraine, Chile, Brazil, Nauvoo. I met the other single sister going to Chile. Sister Umber is a nurse, served as a young missionary in Ecuador and is very nice. It is going to be a wonderful mission and what better way to celebrate Christmas than in the service of the Savior. I am so blessed to have the opportunity. Two more days of training, then a long flight to Santiago, leaving Friday afternoon, arriving Saturday morning. I am grateful to be able to spend time with daughter Julie and son Peter and their families here before I leave.
With much love and Merry Christmas, Hermana Miriam, as my new name tag states!

for more photos, click on link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8vNSjKIAUFCPDNht1





2 comments:

  1. Wow! Julie's kids are really getting big. And the lights and fountains on Temple Square are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful Christmas excitement! You will have in Chile! Looking at all the pictures you have posted, I am amazed at how so many people have not changed since we left PA2 26 years ago! Godspeed, Hermana Miriam!
    P.S. How did you get permission to have your nametag say Hermana Miriam?

    ReplyDelete